Thursday 26 May 2011

Hudies!!!!

I  am saying this now, why?, I think there will be no time to say it again. some times it seen like the adult fill more depressed on what they like so much not because he/she is stupid but the fear of losing that thing for ever not to talk of while he/she can still see it around....
Tell me how will you fill when you lose the same thing you have yearn for the hole of your life?. Cos it's painful to losses. But by light you don't have to if you work hard for it and it make more sense now.I treat her like she never matter but inside i do not want to treat her like that, inside she does matter so much to me infarct i love her so much and it hut to lose you when it matters so much no body have ever love me the way you did and all is left is guilt and your memory. Hoping that one good day you will return to me but still i know i pushed you away for selfish in tress and the pain wouldn't go away. I you ever come my way again i promise you one thing i will never make the same mistake i made before...........
Now this me taking, to you out there if ever come in contact with that one person in your life do not let her go. we are only human and mistake is bond to happen and if you realise your mistake don't wast time any more go and look for her because she matters, bring her back to you" make the would around you with her let her know how much you are sorry let her know you will never let the pass happen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment